Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne woke up to a fire in their home early Thursday morning.
The cause of the fire was a candle that Sharon left burning when she fell asleep.
The Beverly Hills Fire Department tells Gossip Cop a candle “flared up,” and that firemen responded quickly at 4:40 a.m. to the Osbournes’ call.
There was “no damage” to the home, says a rep for the fire department, and the Osbournes were not injured.
Later on Thursday, Sharon tweeted, “I want to say Thank You to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning.”